SAPPHIRE NOW 2015
May 5-7, 2015 | Orlando, Florida
Tata Consultancy Services, a global SAP Partner, was proud to be a Sapphire-level sponsor and the exclusive sponsor of the SAP concert with pop superstar Jennifer Lopez at this year's SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference.
TCS was recognized by SAP as the 2015 SAP Pinnacle Award Winner for Run SAP Partner of the Year for the third consecutive year and as a finalist for Services Transformation Partner of the Year.
TCS' SAP experts co-presented with customers Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (API), British Gas, Cardinal Health, Hasbro, Performance Fibers and Tetra Pak to share success stories and solutions that bring new capabilities and efficiencies to help businesses Run Simple:
- Navin Kewale, Director, EIT Shared Services, Cardinal Health and Ramesh Iyanswamy, SAP HANA Global Lead, TCS shared how Cardinal Health partnered with TCS to improve their data and reporting with SAP Fiori and SAP Screen Personas to optimize business processes and improve user experience.
- Cary Farmer, OneERP Program Manager, API and Kevin Geary, OneERP Project Manager, TCS presented how API partnered with TCS to implement an innovative ERP system, combining retail store and wholesale customer data. Watch the presentation.
- Phil Crannage, Core Systems Director, British Gas and Prashant Shirgur, SAP Global Delivery Head, TCS shared how British Gas partnered with TCS to modernize their supply chain to handle the exponential growth of smart meter installations.
- Jim Cloherty, VP, Global IT Development, Hasbro and Madhumita Dasgupta, Global SAP Delivery Head for Retail, CPG, Travel, Transportation and Hospitality, TCS presented how Hasbro partnered with TCS to design, re-engineer and implement a global sourcing program to automate vendor and supply data. Learn more about the success story and watch the presentation.
- Kent Sanders, Lead Partner, Enterprise Architecture, Transformation Practice, TCS explored the impact of IoT data and devices on enterprise architecture. Learn more about the opportunities and technological implications of IoT in his blogpost.
- Kamesh Baratam, IT Director, Performance Fibers and Ramesh Iyanswamy, SAP HANA Global Lead, TCS presented how Performance Fibers partnered with TCS to leverage SAP's newest technologies in order to standardize and integrate business processes, enhance reporting and analytics, and speed month end closings.
- Fredrik Ohlsson, Global Information Management Delivery Director, Tetra Pak and Nilesh Phodase, Senior SAP Consultant, TCS discussed how business intelligence solutions from SAP can help businesses to foster enterprise knowledge for better decision making.
- Andrew Graham, Director, Partner Management, SAP Global Service and Support, SAP; and Harsh Nayak, Run SAP Program Manager, TCS shared award-winning best practices to help enterprises simplify and improve operations. Learn more about how TCS and SAP are collaborating. Ramesh Iyanswamy, SAP HANA Global Lead, TCS shared how choosing the right deployment strategy is critical to maximizing investment and ensuring an efficient data migration. Learn more about leveraging SAP HANA in Ramesh's latest blog post.