TCS at Adobe Summit 2018
March 25 - 29
Las Vegas, Nevada
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a Global Adobe Alliance Partner and AEM Global Specialized Partner, is a Platinum Sponsor of the Adobe Summit 2018 that takes place March 25-29, in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the exclusive sponsor of the Bash on March 28, featuring a Grammy-award winning artist. TCS will be at the Adobe Summit at The Palazzo, where you can meet with our business leaders and experts to discuss strategies on how you can:
- Reimagine and personalize digital customer experience (CX)
- Design connected experiences spanning multiple channels and devices
- Optimize experiences using audience intelligence
- Build experience platforms
- Deliver design-led experiences and performance-led engagements
Click here to schedule live interactions with our business leaders and Adobe experts.
Join us for the following sessions to hear how leading companies partner with TCS to drive digital transformation, build experience-led business, and create exceptional customer experiences with Adobe technologies.
The TCS Adobe Summit Session Lineup
The Digital Transformation Journey: From Ideation to Success in 8 weeks
Tuesday, March 27
- Kim Massana, Global Head, Customer Experience, Thomson Reuters
- Praveen Agrawal, Partner, Customer Relations, TCS
- Dipak Panda, Consultant, Adobe Experience, TCS
Find out how Thomson Reuters, a leading information provider, partnered with TCS to leverage Adobe Experience Cloud and Agile to power their digital transformation journey, realizing quick wins along the way to long term ROI.
DuPont bolsters its Digital Experience Platform, seamlessly. Learn How!
Wednesday, March 28
- Herman Boyd, Global Head, Digital IT, DuPont
- Robert J Pinschmidt, Global Lead, Web Analytics & Testing COE, DuPont
- Ajit Patankar, Partner, Customer Relations, TCS
Discover how DuPont, a leading chemical company, transformed their digital experience platform with Adobe Experience Manager to deliver innovative experiences, reporting and analytics while ensuring 'zero downtime' and continuous services for business.